Buying Your First Home
Where to Begin?
The most important investment you make will be buying your first home. First step is finding the right Realtor to help you with your home search approach. It can be a complex transaction so it is good to have a professional agent by your side to walk you through the steps. Open House Estate Realtor’s are more than qualified to assist you along the way.
You have a choice in who will represent you as a buyer. Most buyers opt for a real estate agent that will represent their interests in a real estate transaction for their first home. As your real estate agent, we are legally bound to represent your interests which involve the highest standard of loyalty & care to you. With a client relationship it allows a professional realtor to provide you, the buyer, with the full range of services. Your real estate agent will go over the representation with you and will require your commitment in writing to let them fully represent you during your home search.
First Time HomebuyerAs a first-time homebuyer, you may feel overwhelmed and not sure where to start. That is why Open House Estate Realtors are someone you can trust and feel comfortable around. We will listen and respect your views on what you are looking for. We have market knowledge and expertise but are aware that this is your home and investment and therefore want to make sure you are 100% satisfied with the final results.
What a Real Estate Agent Does for YouWorking with a qualified Real Estate Professional comes with many benefits such as:
- An agent will give you the highest standard of care and will be loyal to you as a client.
- They can find appropriate properties based on your specific needs and wants during your home search.
- You will be assisted in determining how much you can qualify for.
- Help you with your pre-approval for your mortgage.
- Check out properties for you and accompany you in viewing the properties before you make a purchase.